Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Starting a business

This is my first post on the road to starting to develop my photography business. I have such a passion for photography and I would like to seek the opportunity to take my passion to the next level by marketing and selling the results of my passion.

I have been an avid photographer for most of my life but only in the past few years have I focused my efforts on refining and honing my craft towards professional levels.

I have been primarily shooting landscape images, which is my first passion. I do enjoy shooting motorsports, architectural images as well as abstracts as I find them and am moved by them.

Being located in the Pacific Northwest, considered by many to be a landscape photographers dream location, I am fortunate to have snowcapped mountains to the East, the mighty pacific ocean to the West, and all types of beautiful land inbetween.

Please check back for more postings as I begin this new journey in the pursuit of my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment